In this policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“User”, “You” and “Your” means any party that accesses the Website that is not employed by us and acting in the course of their employment;
“We/Us/Our” means MC Online Ltd, a company registered in England under number 10475188, whose shop is in the Intu Shopping Centre, 67 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 3GB and whose registered office is at 27 St. Cuthberts Street, Bedford, England, MK40 3JG; and
“Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.mconline.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- License to use the Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and the material on the Website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not, without first obtaining our permission in writing:
- republish material from this Website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public or for a commercial purpose;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or
- redistribute or use material from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for use or redistribution.
- Acceptable use
- You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without our express written consent.
- You must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Restricted access
- Access to certain areas of this Website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of this Website, or indeed this entire Website, at our discretion. When creating an account to purchase goods from us or to sign up to our newsletter, you must keep any username and password confidential. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any user account without giving a reason and without being liable for compensation.
- We reserve the right to carry out Website maintenance as necessary and will endeavour to advise you of this in advance where possible.
- User content
- You retain the rights in all user content that you create while using the Website. However, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you, us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- The responsibility for all user content rests with the user who produced it. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to or published on this Website or our social media sites, or stored on our servers. However, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this Website.
- This Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- No warranties
- We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this Website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly, we do however exclude any liability to you should the Website or any part of it not be available to you at any particular time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this Website and its use (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
- As all information on the Website is provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- All clients purchasing goods from us are also subject to the provisions (including the liability provisions) of our Terms and Conditions, additional copies of which are available on request.
- No Waiver
- Exclusion of third party rights
- Entire agreement
- Law and jurisdiction